Who are we?
We are an alliance of professionals with complementary skills and wide experience gained working in East Sussex, London and the Midlands.
Pru Blackwell and Carrie Normoyle founded the company and lead the team.
We work with young people in secondary and post-16 education, and those — including adults of all ages — still seeking education, employment and training.
Our knowledge base includes career education; career guidance; career management skills; labour market information; options at 14+,16+, 18+, interview preparation; psychometric assessment;training and consultancy; coaching; curriculum KS3, KS4 and KS5; tutorial planning and delivery; youth work.
Our services are delivered through a network of practitioners who are qualified and experienced in these areas.
- To provide a responsive and flexible service to all our clients.
- To support successful transition and progression through impartial, face to face information, advice and guidance.
- To facilitate individual participation in education, employment or training.
My Future Starts Here is affiliated to the Career Development Institute. We work in accordance with the CDI code of ethics which sets out professional standards and values, and provides an ethical framework for all our activity.
Charges are negotiated according to the type of service you require.
Since My Future Starts Here was formed we have worked with a variety of schools and colleges as well as individuals needing guidance with their plans for the future.
- The Hastings Academy
- The St Leonards Academy
- Rye College
- The Rye Studio
- Helenswood Academy
- The Cavendish School, Eastbourne
- Willingdon Community School
- Bexhill Sixth Form College
- Sussex Coast College
- Bexhill Academy
- Claverham Community College
- Robertsbridge Community College
- St Richards Catholic College
- William Parker Sports College
- East Sussex Virtual School for Children in Care